Wednesday, August 24, 2005

1st note from the hopes of this town

i pushed myself to the limit
but i always end up running in the same circles again
i tried to break the wall in front of me
but do i really have the strength to do it?
everything i do just seemed so wrong
i can't even done anything right
no matter how hard i struggle
i was always stuck
stuck somewhere near the starting line
while everybody go on with their new destinations
just as if i weren't there
sometimes i just wanna runaway from the reality
runaway to a place in my head
and i don't have to come back
so i did
i ran away
but even the further i ran, still, i'm stuck
i'm stuck with all my problems
so i stopped to catch my breath
and get ready to run again
but then
everything just went blur
and so does your eyes
no one's going to tell you what the future will be
you can only wonder
will you ever gonna make it?
think about it.

[Bondan, Rabu 24 Agustus 2005, 03:41 AM, while listening to my acoustic songs.]

huahm.. ngantuk.

No comments: