Wednesday, August 24, 2005

moving night | another side of this town

what can i say? hahaha.. i packed all my stuffs at 8 PM, and then ready to go by 10 PM. i missed my girlfriend so bad that i decided to move my stuffs again to karawaci, where i can stay online for 24 hours. can't help it, online demands dude, geeheheee..

i reached the spot at barely midnight, yep, 12 in the AM that is. i was going to go looking for midnight snacks, but hey.. what good is a snack without getting my computer back online first? i can't just leave them on the floor. my hands reacted quickly. ok after a few sessions with dusts, finally my computer is back in action, so i switch the power on. but wait a minute..

the hard drive wasn't detected. what the f**k??? oh no you don't.. i'm not going anywhere until i get my computer back online and i can leave some messages to my girlfriend. so i do a little dust job again, and then i do the 'plug n pray' stuff. yea rite. don't even think to laugh. i said "please.. please.. i just wanna have a good night sleep, okay?" then i switch the power again and, *poof -- beep -- bzzzt* awrite... my old junk is back online again.. so i left some messages to my girlfriend, and then before i know it, it was already 2 in the morning.

damn.

i guess there goes my midnight snack. hahaha..

i'm thinking of a new haircut, so i took some photos and post them here, *yeah.. gondrong rulez.. hahaha..* oh well.. gotta take care of some things tomorrow, so i better get some rest before my midnight sleep turns into a morning sleep.. euh..

[Bondan, Rabu 24 Agustus 2005, 04:36 AM, still listening to my acoustic songs.. and still hungry for some midnight snacks..]

No comments: