Sunday, March 05, 2006

take me | a note

damn, that really hit me between the eyes. how many times have you ever turned overnight? i did. last night i was so desperate about this relationship, and before i know, i think i'm falling in love with her again. did i? or was it just me? my feelings? well, whatever. maybe i'm finally totally completely over her, maybe i don't. normally i do believe in "meant-to-be"s, but some recent accidents have made me lost my creed. you're having a relationship with other people, not because you two were "meant-to-be" together. it's because you struggle to get what you want or who you want. try staying at home, don't come out at all, guaranteed your "meant-to-be" will never even figure out where you live. *sigh*

oh hell. whatever. so here i am. struggling for my "meant-to-be". eventhough i don't know what's coming to me. but it's just must be probably maybe. well, no one knows about the future. but now i see things differently. maybe this is just my feelings, but i'm pretty sure about what i feel. i'm finally proud to be me. i'm finally proud to let loose. i'm finally proud to tell the world.

that i need someone like you
not this kind of loneliness
filled with emptiness

that i need someone like you
fill my heart with happiness
till the end of days

and i needed someone like you
please take me
oh take me and we'll fly away

oh, i never told you to buy this crap. lol.

[Bondan, Minggu 5 Maret 2006, 01:33 AM, inspired by someone whose recently being very helpful to me. but still, can't sleep. take me.]

No comments: